Saturday, September 24, 2016

Documentary White Kit #4 Just Plain Cute

Documentary White Kit #4
Just Plain Cute

I dug deep to get this photo (20 years old!).  It's so sweet seeing them this tiny.  Not sure how all three of them ended up in the tub at the same time.  I liked the sketch because it looks like bubbles.  I did something a little different for me.  I did some watercoloring around the pink bubbles trying to match the mint color at the base.  It was just a plain mint strip that I put two rows of washi tape which totally changed the look.

I used the sketch from Paper Issues, from August 2016.
I recently purchased a Chromebook that I am using to write this blog.  It won't allow to do things that I was used to doing with my laptop, like linking a photo of the sketch from someone else's blog.  As soon as I get it figured out I will post their sketch.  In the meantime, check out via the link.

Thanks for stopping by!    Traci




No comments:

Post a Comment