Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Documentary White Kit #1 Love You

Documentary White
#1 Love You
This page has several papers from the cream kit that I wanted to use up.  I was inspired by a sketch that had all these hexagons and I had that wood hexagon with the green stripes at the bottom left corner of the photo and I just went with it.  Surprisingly, I don't own a hexagon punch.  So I decided to cut them out with my Scan N Cut.  Which sounds like a great idea, except that I didn't cut out hexagons, I cut out octagons!  And I used up all the scraps.  It took me a little while but I managed to salvage all of them.  I used some black and white striped washi along the edges.

I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy #90 as my inspiration.

I was so excited to start this kit that I didn't take a picture of it.  I'll get the hang of it.

Thanks for stopping by!   Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment