Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Documentary Cream Kit #2 Cute

Documentary Cream Kit #2
Cutie

This page combines one of the things I love the most (wood grain papers) and something I like the least in this kit (the floral paper in the corners).  I hated to just throw away that floral paper even though it was tempting.  This was one of the last pages that I created from this kit using up some of my scraps that I used in the frames.  And I haven't touched any of the frames that I put in from my stash.  I was able to use 5 of them on one page.  One of the frames is cork, which compelled me to add cork elements in two other areas, the little heart in the upper right and the doily on the upper left.  I did the same for the wooden frame, adding the camera and those tiny hearts.

This photo is over 20 years old.  I always thought I would have a cutesy/sarcastic title for this pic, but decided to say it like it is.  I didn't have a sketch for this.  I like the way it turned out.    I really like depleting my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment